Qualification / Knowledge Knowledge of the following
1. Sales & Process
2. Production of RFP’s and technical responses
3. Production of Bill of materials
Skills and Abilities 1. Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills
2. Consultancy skills, combining the ability to seek understand customer issues and requirements whilst delivering solutions that address these.
3. Facilitation of design workshops
Personal Qualities 1. Strong self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
2. Should be able to work on minimum supervision
3. Take responsibility and see the deliverables are met
4. Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly
Other Must be willing to travel frequently
Experience 1. Minimum of 3 years’ experience Information Security / SIEM
Networking 1. In depth working knowledge of TCP/IP v4 and an understanding of TCP/IP v6
2. Demonstrable experience in IP routing
3. Experienced in Firewalls and IPS/IDS 4. Sound experience and expertise Wireless Networking and BYOD technology 5. Network and Application Load Balancer
Systems and Security 1. Comfortable working with hosting technologies including Windows and Linux based server systems, network storage systems and data center services
2. Understanding and experience on virtualization technologies/platforms
Network Security 1. Working knowledge of current security issues and technologies concerning the industry, together with a demonstrable interest in keeping abreast with technical developments in this field.
Data Analysis / Coding Ability 1. Experience in languages such as Perl / Python / Java
2. Reporting and Data Analysis
SIEM Experience or Understanding of SIEM technologies such as ArcSight / Splunk / IBM QRadar / McAfee Nitro.
Certification Desired : CCNA/MCSE/ArcSight ESM